Blasting with glass-balls is a surface treatment as well as a cleaning procedure that is swift and effective and brings about an excellent surface.
We carry out blasting with glass-balls with a Vacublast ERA blaster.
The blasting room measurements are: 10,0 m (length) x 6,0 m (width) x 4,3 m (height), thus the volume is 258 m³.
The blast material is 0,2 millimeter glassfiberballs. The blast speed is approximately 10m²/h depending on the size of the part.
- An excellent dull surface
- The roughness of the blasted surface depends on the characteristics of the material
- The hardness of the surface increases with cold treatment
- The blasting does not wear the surface of the part
BLASTING WITH GLASS-BALLS IS SUITABLE FOR MANY TYPES OF MATERIALS:
- Non-corrosive, stainless steel
- Brass and copper
- Magnesium based light metals
- Edellä mainittujen metallien valuseokset
- Rubber and glass